IBA Group at CIO Public Sector Africa Summit 2017
On October 18, IBA Group participated in CIO Public Sector Africa Summit 2017. Held in Pretoria, South Africa, the event brought together CIOs and IT leaders from the public sector.
At the key networking sessions, as well as roundtable and panel discussions, the participants in the summit spoke about the challenges that the public sector faces today.
The program of the event was focused on cooperation, digitalization, and cybersecurity and featured the following topics:
- Collaboration and innovation: how to enable and drive business growth and transformation to create a digital enterprise
- Technology disrupting the public sector
- New approaches to keep cybercrime at bay
- Practical scenarios of migrating to S/4HANA
- Digital government: building e-relationships with citizens
- Government wide enterprise architecture (GWEA)
- Barriers to execution: overcoming factors that inhibit company’s collaboration and innovation to drive digital transformation.
At the solution provider roundtable discussion, IBA Group delivered a presentation entitled Three Practical Scenarios of Migrating to S/4HANA: Pitfalls and Benefits.
Dimitri Denissiouk, IBA South Africa Managing Director, spoke about S/4HANA features and benefits, new implementation scenario showcasing an IBA Group project for Belorusneft, system conversion scenario by the example of a project implemented for Gazprom Transgaz Belarus, and landscape transformation scenario using the example of a project performed for a global manufacturing company.